Monday, March 5, 2012

Accountability.

I have a problem. I lack follow-through. I have so many ideas for things I want to do with my daughter but just never seem to get around to them. For one, life is busy. Very, very busy. For two... I didn't realize that adulthood=almost constant fatigue. It seems I'm always tired! (It may have something to do with that very, very busy life we lead but....)

So. Here's my blog. I figure, if nothing else, I can shame myself into getting things done when I look back over the blog and see how nothing has been posted and feel pity for my poor, neglected child. (Okay, that was sarcasm. She is anything but neglected.)

My blog has a second purpose though. We live far away from most of the people we love. So, through my blog, I'd like to share what's going on in our lives with the people that I should do a better job of keeping in touch with but don't. (And don't tell me this is the lazy way, I KNOW that, but.... it's so... easy....)

Well. Here goes nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment